Friday, August 06, 2010

A Quick Transition Movement Video

I not only teach about the Transition Movement as part of the core curriculum of the Environmental Studies master's concentration in Advocacy for Social Justice and Sustainability, I'm also a co-founder of the Transition Keene initiating group. The last few nights I have been working on creating a wordpress.com website for the group entitled Relocalization: The Keene Transition Movement's Interactive Website and Blog. That's not ready for prime time yet (though it will be announced here soon I think). Yet, today, I wanted to share a good video I found for the local Transition Movement's homepage. I would love people to write up some comments about the strengths and weaknesses of this short video.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous emily m said...

Steve - you rule! The Relocalization blog is absolutely gorgeous and so well laid out. Yay, transition movement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home